Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 2 - A Confession of sorts

We all have some sort of secrets. We keep things hidden for fear of the views of others. Sometimes we're worried whatever we're hiding isn't 'good' enough. Sometimes we simply don't want others to know. Sometimes...well sometimes it's better if nobody knows.

I have ascribed to the first one for about two years now. My confession consists of the following... I am a writer. Yes, I am a writer. Despite that I have the best family and friends ever, it is something I've kept nearly silent, save for a couple of people. I'm ready to branch out and share the things I enjoy.

So here it is. Below you will find all kinds of links. Right now every novel I've written (and been comfortable posting) is housed on Amazon. It can be digitally downloaded onto a Kindle or ANY device granted that you download the Kindle app. It functions like any other ebook.

Starting tomorrow (February 3rd, the book closest to my heart The Rules in Paradise will be on promotion for free. You can download it, free of cost, until Friday (February 7th). 

There are errors, typos, misspellings, sure. I hate more than anything proofreading which is funny given my profession as an English teacher. If you find an error, you're more than welcome to let me know so I can fix it. Only a few pair of eyes have ever seen it in all of its glory. At the end of the day though, I feel the story is there. 

Here is a little bit about it from the Amazon site: Olivia is often times the shy and reserved one of her small group of friends. When she goes on her yearly trip with her two best friends she is surprised to meet someone who brings her out of her shell. The romantic and exotic setting of the Mexican beach city leads to a romance that she can hardly keep up with. Olivia then struggles with dealing with this romance in the real world. Secrets, lies and omissions threaten to destroy her relationship with overbearing Cole Cooper. Book one of the Playing By The Rules trilogy.

There is cursing. I can't help it. I like to indulge in many a curse word. It's a habit. I like to put it in the Contemporary Romance category. I like to write what I like to read. Somewhere in that is a subconscious comment about myself, but I'm unsure what it is so far. 

So without anymore procrastination you will find the link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Rules-In-Paradise-Playing-ebook/dp/B008TAFROM/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2

If you like it, review it. Even if you don't like, let me know or post it on Amazon. I'm all about listening and growing and all of that fun stuff.

With tons of love to everyone who I could have said something on day one and they would have been just as happy as they will be today!



No comments:

Post a Comment